To improve the safety and comfort of operating the vehicle in hard weather conditions: rainy weather, snowfall, a winter city and after Anti-icing road treatment, we recommend applying Freegy oleophobic or hydrophobic coating to your car’s windows and mirrors.
The hydrophobic properties of the coating prevent the formation of a water film on the surface of the glass, what making it difficult to drive, and ensure the removal of water droplets by the air flow start from a speed of 45-55 km/h for oleophobic coating and 60-70 km/h for hydrophobic coating. There is no need to use wiper blades after speed more than 90 km/h, at lower speeds they are used much less frequently.
- improving visibility during snow, rain, low temperature;
- self-cleaning of the glass surface and reducing the consumption of windshield fluid;
- the glass surface becomes more slippery, increasing the life of wiper blades and reducing the sound of their work;
- ice and snow are easily removed from the glass surface due to the anti-icing properties of the coating;
- any paint, oil, organic and other agents are removed from such a coating easily without leaving marks;
On the side windows and mirrors, the oleophobic coating service life is more than 2 years or 60.000km.
The service life of a hydrophobic coating on a windshield of a car is about 3 months or 10.000km., on side windows and mirrors up to 2 years or up to 40000 km.
We guarantee the preservation of the properties of the oleophobic coating on the windshield of the car for 6 months or 20.000 km.
Anti-icingLow surface energy dramatically reduces the adhesion of water in both the liquid and solid phases.
Driving in a car with oleophobic coating on glasses
Weather conditions: winter road, sleet, rain and mud suspension from the cars in front