Hydrophobic, antistatic and hydrophilic coatings from Freegy Ltd. provide better light transmittance for glass, disturbed by the condensation due to high humidity and pollution from the outside. Hydrophobic coatings partially self-cleaning during rain, or when washed with a water jet. Anti-condensation coatings significantly reduce moisture condensation on the inside of greenhouses and improve light transmission.
- improvement of light transmission by more than 7%, due to the absence of condensate and self-cleaning of the surface;
- formation of mud stains decreases;
- The time between cleaning the glass can be approximately doubled, thereby reducing maintenance costs;
- coatings protect glass from fouling with fungi, moss, algae;
- The glass surface is protected from degradation and leaching;
- reduced icing of the surface and facilitates the removal of ice and snow due to the anti-icing properties of the coating.
These coatings also have anti-vandal properties: any paint, cement, and other contaminants are removed, not leaving traces.
The service life of coatings is 6 years or more.
AntibacterialSelf-cleaning of the surface prevents the formation of a nutrient medium for the growth and development of bacteria
Anti-LimePrevent lime scale deposits on wet areas with intense evaporation (showers, pools, saunas, aquariums)
Anti-icingLow surface energy dramatically reduces the adhesion of water in both the liquid and solid phases.
AntifungalSelf-cleaning of the surface prevents the formation of a nutrient medium for the growth and development of mold and other microorganisms
Drops of water and oil on the oleophobic coating
Anti-vandal properties of oleophobic coating