To increase safety, comfort and impeccable readability of signal lighting (traffic lights, semaphores, signal lights), decorative and stage lighting, spotlights in hard weather conditions and for reducing maintenance time of lighting devices, we recommend protecting them with dirt-repellent oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings from Freegy.
- saves of brightness of lighting during snow, rain, freeze;
- improves readability – water does not form film on the glass surface;
-protects the surface of glass from the formation of oily and greasy stains;
- protects the glass surface from chemicals contained in precipitation and dust, preventing degradation;
- any paint, cement, and other contaminants are removed, not leaving traces.
- facilitates the cleaning of devices;
- protects from mud stains after water drops;
- increases the time between cleanings, at least twice, reducing the cost of cleaning services;
The service life of oleophobic coating is more than 6 years.
The service life of a hydrophobic coating is about 2 years.
Anti-LimePrevent lime scale deposits on wet areas with intense evaporation (showers, pools, saunas, aquariums)
Anti-icingLow surface energy dramatically reduces the adhesion of water in both the liquid and solid phases.
AntifungalSelf-cleaning of the surface prevents the formation of a nutrient medium for the growth and development of mold and other microorganisms
The passage of light through the glass with oleophobic coating
Anti-vandal properties of oleophobic coating