Freegy's hydrophobic coatings will keep your glass clean for a long time and significantly increase the time between cleaning them thereby reducing the cost of cleaning services. The hydrophobic surface will provide partial self-cleaning of glasses during rain, improving the light transmission and appearance of the glazing during operation.
- better light transmission due to self-cleaning of the surface;
- reduction of mud stains in case of water droplets;
- The time between cleaning the glass can be approximately doubled reducing maintenance costs;
- coatings protect glass from fungi, moss, algae;
- The glass surface is protected from degradation and leaching;
- snow and ice are easily removed from the surface due to the anti-icing properties of the coating.
- anti-vandal properties of coatings allow you to easily get rid of any type of pollution, including cement and paint.
The service life of coatings is 6 years or more.
AntibacterialSelf-cleaning of the surface prevents the formation of a nutrient medium for the growth and development of bacteria
Anti-LimePrevent lime scale deposits on wet areas with intense evaporation (showers, pools, saunas, aquariums)
Anti-icingLow surface energy dramatically reduces the adhesion of water in both the liquid and solid phases.
AntifungalSelf-cleaning of the surface prevents the formation of a nutrient medium for the growth and development of mold and other microorganisms
Dirt-resistant properties of the protective coating
Anti-vandal properties of the protective coating